Infradata is a leading network and security integrator dedicated to delivering superior solutions and services. We take pride in our technology independence and our role as a trusted advisor. Our deep experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help clients navigate the future.
Our Core Values
We are a collective of unique individuals, each a master of their art. We are dedicated to shaping a future that is more integrated, secure and inspiring. We believe in doing things differently. Without compromise to excellence or limits on creativity. Our unique corporate culture is focused on devoted professionalism, strong teambuilding and creating an inspiring working environment.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Our entrepreneurial spirit is what drives us.
- NO-NONSENSE: Simple and straightforward attitude.
- OUT OF THE BOX: Thinking different than everybody else.
- PERFORMANCE: Always going the extra mile.
- COURAGE: Challenging the status quo.
- GROWTH: Continuous improvement and development.
- FLEXIBILITY: Embracing change as the only constant.
- INNOVATION: Being at the forefront of technology.
The Solutions Architect supports the sales team and process by assisting in the sale of multiple vendor technologies and solutions to our wide customer base. The Security Solutions Architect collaborates with both local and group resources to propose solutions that meet the customers technical and business requirements.
The Security Solutions Architect works with the sales team to ensure customers are provided with accurate proposals that meet both their technical and business requirements and as such they must:
- Work with the account team on producing strategic objectives per account
- Produce Bill of Materials (BoMs) for sales to quote against
- Respond to customer RF(x) / Tender documents
- Run strategy workshops with customers to define future projects
- Deliver technical presentations to customers on relevant solutions
- Proactively scope technical solutions that meet customers’ business/technical needs based on regular and in-depth communications with the customer
- Keep abreast of the latest technology innovations that may be relevant to our customers
The Security Solutions Architect reports to the Head of Technology and Solutions.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 4 years in a Presales/Solutions Architect role serving customers
- Experience of presenting to customers up to board level
- In depth knowledge of current cyber security technologies and solutions
- Good understanding of IP networking
- Experience of at least two of the following vendors:
- Fortinet / Palo Alto Networks / Checkpoint
- Pulse Secure
- CyberArk / Balabit / Centrify
- CrowdStrike / Carbon Black
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Endpoint / Mobile Security Solutions (EDR, MDM etc.)
- Advanced Cyber Security products (UEBA, Sandbox etc.)
- Remote Access / Network Access Control products
- Threat Intelligence Feeds / Platforms
The Solutions Architect is required to attend regular customer site meetings in the South of England and weekly Infradata Team meetings in our offices in Basingstoke and thus requires a full, clean, driving licence.
The role also involves some international travel to our sister companies and will require overnight stays when visiting some customers and therefore the successful candidate requires a current passport with the ability to travel and work inside the EU.
Applicants must have an existing ability/authority to work in the UK on a full time basis for an unlimited period of time.
Salary and Benefits
Infradata believe in the provision of a healthy workplace and operate as a close team, we therefore provide our staff with the following benefits:
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Car Allowance
- Death in Service Benefit
- 25 Days Holiday per calendar year
- Maternity/Paternity paid leave
- Communications equipment (Mobile phone and laptop)
- Company Pension scheme (with 5% contribution from the company)
A generous commission scheme rewards the achievement of sales targets.
Have you become enthusiastic about the role and working for Infradata? Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Security Solutions Architect – South
Veröffentlicht: 29 Oktober 2018
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Sprechen Sie mit unserem Werber, und finden Sie heraus, warum Infradata ein großartiger Arbeitsort ist!
Für diese Stelle bewerben
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle interessieren und die Voraussetzungen dafür erfüllen, freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Vielen Dank. Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen wurden erfolgreich abgeschickt. Wir werden uns in Kürze mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.