Infradata is a leading network and security integrator dedicated to delivering superior solutions and services. We take pride in our technology independence and our role as a trusted advisor. Our deep experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help clients navigate the future.
Our Core Values
We are a collective of unique individuals, each a master of their art. We are dedicated to shaping a future that is more integrated, secure and inspiring. We believe in doing things differently. Without compromise to excellence or limits on creativity. Our unique corporate culture is focused on devoted professionalism, strong teambuilding and creating an inspiring working environment.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Our entrepreneurial spirit is what drives us.
- NO-NONSENSE: Simple and straightforward attitude.
- OUT OF THE BOX: Thinking different than everybody else.
- PERFORMANCE: Always going the extra mile.
- COURAGE: Challenging the status quo.
- GROWTH: Continuous improvement and development.
- FLEXIBILITY: Embracing change as the only constant.
- INNOVATION: Being at the forefront of technology.
The Sales Engineer supports the sales and presales teams and process by assisting in the sale of multiple networking vendor technologies and solutions to our wide customer base. The Sales Engineer collaborates with both local and group resources to propose solutions that meet the customers technical needs. The Sales engineer will be the subject matter expert on cyber security technologies within the sales teams.
The Sales Engineer works with the sales team to ensure customers are provided with accurate proposals that meet both their technical and business requirements and as such they must:
- Produce Bill of Materials (BoMs) for sales to quote against
- Provide detailed technical responses to customer RF(x) / Tender documents
- Be involved in or run Proof of Concept sessions with customers
- Deliver technical presentations to customers on relevant technologies and solutions
- Keep abreast of the latest technology innovations that may be relevant to our customers
The Sales Engineer reports to the Head of Technology and Solutions.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 2 years in a presales role directly serving customers
- Experience of presenting to customers
- In depth knowledge of current cyber security technologies
- Excellent understanding of firewalling, VPN and network security
- Passionate within their field
- Willing to continually evolve and learn new technology
- Experience of at least two of the following vendors:
- Palo Alto
- Pulse Secure
- Arbor Networks
- Rapid 7
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Access Control platforms (VPN, NAC / UAC)
- DDOS Protection
- Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Identity and access management (IAM / PAM)
- Endpoint / Mobile Security Platforms (EDR, MDM)
The Sales Engineer is required to attend regular customer site meetings in the South of England and weekly Infradata Team meetings in our offices in Basingstoke and thus requires a full, clean, driving licence.
The role also involves some international travel to our sister companies and will require overnight stays when visiting some customers and therefore the successful candidate requires a current passport with the ability to travel and work inside the EU.
Applicants must have an existing ability/authority to work in the UK on a full time basis for an unlimited period of time.
Salary and Benefits
Infradata believe in the provision of a healthy workplace and operate as a close team, we therefore provide our staff with the following benefits:
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Car Allowance
- Death in Service Benefit
- 25 Days Holiday per calendar year
- Maternity/Paternity paid leave
- Communications equipment (Mobile phone and laptop)
- Company Pension scheme (with 5% contribution from the company)
A generous commission scheme rewards the achievement of sales targets.
Have you become enthusiastic about the role and working for Infradata? Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Sales Engineer – Cyber Security
„Technologie ist wichtig. Aber die Persönlichkeiten in unserem Unternehmen machen den Unterschied.“
Jorinke de Hek
Für diese Stelle bewerben
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle interessieren und die Voraussetzungen dafür erfüllen, freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Vielen Dank. Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen wurden erfolgreich abgeschickt. Wir werden uns in Kürze mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.