The FortiGate 3000 series gives you the industry’s highest performance with up to 1 Tbps throughput in a compact appliance, and 10 GE, 40 GE and 100 GE connectivity for maximum flexibility and scalability.
The FortiGate 3000 series delivers high performance threat protection for mid-sized to large enterprises and service providers, with the flexibility to be deployed at the Internet or cloud edge, in the data center core or internal segments. The multiple high-speed interfaces, high port density, industry-leading security efficacy and high throughput of the 3000 series keeps your network connected and secure.
- FortiGate 3900E Series: FortiGate 3980E/-DC and 3960E/-DC Series
- FortiGate 3800D Series: FortiGate 3800D/-DC, 3810D/-DC and 3815D/-DC
- FortiGate 3700D Series: FortiGate 3700D, 3700D-NEBS, 3700D-DC and 3700D-DC-NEBS
- FortiGate 3200D Series: FG-3200D and 3200D-DC
- FortiGate 3100D Series: FG-3100D and 3100D-DC
- FortiGate 3000D Series: FG-3000D and 3000D-DC
- Protects against known exploits, malware and malicious websites using continuous threat intelligence provided by FortiGuard Labs security services.
- Protects against unknown attacks using dynamic analysis and provides automated mitigation to stop targeted attacks.
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology.
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic.
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance.
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives.
- Delivers extensive routing, high-speed interfaces, and high performance VPN capabilities to address performance and connectivity needs of large-scale data center and cloud applications.
- Enables flexible deployment modes that fit into organizations’ evolving network infrastructure.
- Single Pane of Glass with Network Operations Center (NOC) view provides 360° visibility to identify issues quickly and intuitively.
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to collaboratively integrate and provide end-to-end security across the entire attack surface.
Your dedicated Fortinet security experts
Infradata is an award-winning Fortinet Partner with advanced security and enterprise routing specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Fortinet as technical experts and advocates of Fortinet solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your networking requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Fortinet-based solution to suit your needs.
Infradata is an award-winning Fortinet Partner and reseller. Our seasoned engineers deliver premium support and can execute projects on any scale.
Fortinet Security Fabric
The Security Fabric allows security to dynamically expand and adapt as more and more workloads and data are added. Security seamlessly follows and protects data, users, and applications as they move between IoT, devices, and cloud environments throughout the network.
FortiGates are the foundation of Security Fabric, expanding security via visibility and control by tightly integrating with other Fortinet security products and Fabric-Ready Partner solutions.