The Arista 7060X and 7260X Series are a range of 1RU and 2RU high performance 40GbE and 100GbE high density, fixed configuration, data center switches with wire speed layer 2 and layer 3 features, and advanced features for software driven cloud networking. The Arista 7060X and 7260X deliver a rich choice of interface speed and density allowing networks seamlessly evolve from 10GbE and 40GbE to 25GbE and 100GbE. With support for advanced EOS features these switches are ideal for traditional or fully virtualized data centers. Arista 7060SX2-48YC6 and 7060CX2-32S provide support for IEEE 25GbE and support a larger shared packet buffer pool of 22 MB with the same low latency of 450ns.
The Arista 7260CX3-64 combines a high performance packet processor with low latency and a 42MB buffer. Additionally, it supports IEEE 25GbE, enhanced traffic optimization features, hitless speed changes and flexible resources for large scale cloud and virtualized environments.
The 7060X and 7260X support a flexible combination of speeds including 10G, 25G, 40G and 100G in compact form factors that allows customers to design networks to accommodate the myriad different applications and east-west traffic patterns found in modern data centers whilst providing investment protection.
Advanced Traffic Control, Provisioning and Monitoring
- CloudVision for Workflow Automation and Orchestration
- LANZ for Microburst Detection
- VXLAN and EOS Network Tracers
- Open Extensibility and Programmability
- Software Driven Cloud Networking
- Smart System Upgrade with Hitless Software Upgrade
- Self-healing stateful fault repair (SFR)
- Resilient ECMP and LAG Hashing
- MLAG ISSU
MLAG Spine - All Active Multipath for Layer 2
- Standards based protocol (LACP)
- Simplified or eliminates Spanning Tree topology
- Simple to understand and easy to engineer traffic
ECMP - All Active Multipath for Layer 3
- Standards based protocol (OSPF, BGP)
- Eliminates L2 for exceptional scalability and fault tolerance
- Exceptional scale with consistent performance in 2 tiers
VXLAN Layer 2 over Layer 3 - Best of Both Worlds
- All active multipath using ECMP (up to 128-way)
- Single L3 network for all applications
- L2 extensions for stateful VM - VM over Layer 3
- Extends L2 with exceptional scalabilty (16M Virtual NWs)
- Cloudburst over public infrastructure
Your dedicated Arista Networks experts
Infradata is an award-winning Arista Partner with advanced specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Arista as technical experts and advocates of Arista solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Arista-based solution to suit your needs.