Data centers demand high performance networking solutions. The Arista 7010T offers a purpose built high performance and power efficient solution for high density data center deployments. The Arista 7010T series delivers line rate switching at layer 2 and layer 3 to enable simpler network designs for data centers that lowers the network capital and operational expenses. When used in conjunction with the Arista 7000 series of fixed and modular switches it allows networks to scale out in a high performance two-tier network that provides predictable and consistent application performance.
Featured Video: Arista 7010T Series Overview
Offering a choice of two models the 7010T Series supports both AC or DC power. Both models have 48 RJ45 ports for 10/100/1000Mb Ethernet and 4 SFP+ ports for both 1GbE or 10GbE uplink connections using a wide range of optics and cables.
High-Performance Ethernet Access
- Non-Blocking 48 10/100/1000 Mbps (RJ-45) & four 1/10GbE uplinks (SFP+)
- Wire speed layer 2/3 switching up to 176 Gbps and 132 Mpps
- 40 gigabits of interconnect capacity from leaf to the spine
- 4MB packet buffer
- Single binary image for all products
- Fine-grained truly modular network OS
- Full Access to Linux shell and tools
- Extensible platform - bash, python, C++
Cloud Networking Ready
- Up to 84K MAC entries
- Up to 84K IPv4 and 42K IPv6 Host Routes
- Up to 16K IPv4 and 8K IPv6 Routes
- 64-way ECMP and 32-port MLAG
Advanced Provisioning and Monitoring
- VM Tracer
- OpenStack and eAPI
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Redundant power with power consumption under 1W/port
- Redundant & hot-swappable fans
- Field reversible fan module for rear-to-front or front-to-rear cooling
- 2 post and zero RU mounting
Your dedicated Arista Networks experts
Infradata is an award-winning Arista Partner with advanced specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Arista as technical experts and advocates of Arista solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Arista-based solution to suit your needs.
Infradata is an award-winning Arista Networks Partner and reseller. Our seasoned engineers deliver premium support and can execute projects on any scale.